Are you looking for an easy Christmas Baking Recipe? St. Nick's surprise cake is a great way to celebrate the season and is a welcome addition to a family dinner.
- Yellow pudding cake mix
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- 400g cream cheese
- 300ml regular milk
- 1 200g-250g crushed pineapple, drained
- Prepare cake mix as to directions on the box, taking out enough batter for 3-4 cupcakes
- Bake the cake in a cake tin and you can use a mould for the cupcakes
- Cool the cake.
- Mix and Beat the instant pudding in a bowl together with milk and cream cheese. Add 1/2 cup of milk here if the mixture is too thick.
- Cover the top of the cake with this mixture.
- Decorate the top with the crushed pineapple and chill in refrigerator.
- Serve with Whipped Cream (optional)